|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25TON|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Sea Worthy Package|
|Delivery Time:||30 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Tons per Month|
|Technique:||Hot Rolled Cold Rolled||Material:||Steel|
|Size:||Tailor Made||Condition:||Sheet Pile Have Some Stock|
Steel Sheet Pile,
U Sheet Pile
Good Waterproof Performance Steel Sheet Piling Can Be Recycled Reused
According to the production process, steel sheet pile products are divided into two types: cold-formed thin-walled steel sheet piles and hot-rolled steel sheet piles.
(1) There are two types of cold-formed steel sheet piles: non-snap-type cold-formed steel sheet piles (also known as channel plates) and bite-type cold-formed steel sheet piles (divided into L-type, S-type, U-type, and Z-type) . Production process: use thinner plates (commonly with a thickness of 8mm to 14mm) to be continuously rolled and formed in the cold bending machine. Advantages: less investment in production line, lower production cost, flexible control of product sizing. Disadvantages: The thickness of each part of the pile body is the same, the cross-sectional size cannot be optimized, resulting in an increase in steel consumption, the shape of the locking part is difficult to control, the buckle at the joint is not tight, and the water cannot be stopped, and the pile body is prone to tearing during use.
(2) Hot-rolled steel sheet piles The hot-rolled steel sheet piles in the world mainly include U-type, Z-type, AS-type, H-type and dozens of specifications. The production, processing and installation process of Z-type and AS-type steel sheet piles are relatively complicated, and they are mainly used in Europe and the United States; domestically, U-type steel sheet piles are mainly used. Production process: It is formed by high-temperature rolling in a section steel rolling mill. Advantages: standard size, superior performance, reasonable cross-section, high quality, and tight water-repellent lock joint. Disadvantages: high technical difficulty, high production cost, inflexible specification series.
|steel sheet pile|
|Materials||Q235,Q345,Q390,SY 295 SY390|
|Technique||Hot rolled,cold formed|
|Type||U type or Z type|
|Length||Any length as customer's request|
|Place of origin||China mainland|
|Package||Bundle in bulk,seaworthy packing or as customer's request|
|Application||flood project,construction project,bridge etc.|
|Payment term||TT or LC at sight|
|Shippment||Bulk vessel or container|
|Delivery||In 25 days after receipt of L/C or TT|
1. Dock wall, maintenance wall and retaining wall;
2. Construction of shipyards and shipyards, noise isolation wall;
3. Pier pile, (wharf) mooring column, bridge foundation;
4. Sunken railway, underground water retention;
5. The tunnel.
Packaging & delivery
Packaging detials : Bundle in bulk,seaworthy packing or as customer's request
Port : Nansha, Shanghai, Tianjin, Rizhao and so on
Choose us reason
Source manufacturer :We are manufacturers, productprice advantage, quality assured.
Production equipment: We have perfect production equip-ment, strong production strength,timely completion of each order