|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25TON|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Sea Worthy Package|
|Delivery Time:||30 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Tons per Month|
|Application:||Construction/Building /Industry||Keyword:||Steel Sheet Pile|
|Technique:||Hot Rolled Cold Rolled||Material:||Steel|
|Size:||Tailor Made||Condition:||Sheet Pile Have Some Stock|
Steel Sheet Pile,
U Sheet Pile
Customize U-Shaped Steel Sheet Piling Strong Bearing Capacity Light Structure
U steel sheet pile is most common sheet pile with obvious features such as :high intensity, water-proof property and so on. In
bridge construction, u steel sheet pile has gradually played an important role and been popular with engineers. Steel sheet pile
1) The specifications and models of U-shaped steel sheet piles are abundant.
2) Designed and produced according to the European standard, the structure is symmetrical, which is conducive to repeated use, and is equivalent to hot rolling in terms of repeated use.
3) The length can be specially customized according to customer requirements, which brings great convenience to the construction and reduces the cost at the same time.
4) Due to the convenient production, it can be pre-ordered before leaving the factory when it is used together with the combined pile.
5) The production design and production cycle are short, and the performance of steel sheet piles can be determined according to customer requirements.
According to the production process, steel sheet pile products are divided into two types: cold-formed thin-walled steel sheet piles and hot-rolled steel sheet piles.
(1) There are two types of cold-formed steel sheet piles: non-snap-type cold-formed steel sheet piles (also known as channel plates) and bite-type cold-formed steel sheet piles (divided into L-type, S-type, U-type, and Z-type) . Production process: use thinner plates (commonly with a thickness of 8mm to 14mm) to be continuously rolled and formed in the cold bending machine. Advantages: less investment in production line, lower production cost, flexible control of product sizing. Disadvantages: The thickness of each part of the pile body is the same, the cross-sectional size cannot be optimized, resulting in an increase in steel consumption, the shape of the locking part is difficult to control, the buckle at the joint is not tight, and the water cannot be stopped, and the pile body is prone to tearing during use.
(2) Hot-rolled steel sheet piles The hot-rolled steel sheet piles in the world mainly include U-type, Z-type, AS-type, H-type and dozens of specifications. The production, processing and installation process of Z-type and AS-type steel sheet piles are relatively complicated, and they are mainly used in Europe and the United States; domestically, U-type steel sheet piles are mainly used. Production process: It is formed by high-temperature rolling in a section steel rolling mill. Advantages: standard size, superior performance, reasonable cross-section, high quality, and tight water-repellent lock joint. Disadvantages: high technical difficulty, high production cost, inflexible specification series.
|steel sheet pile|
|Materials||Q235,Q345,Q390,SY 295 SY390|
|Technique||Hot rolled,cold formed|
|Type||U type or Z type|
|Length||Any length as customer's request|
|Place of origin||China mainland|
|Package||Bundle in bulk,seaworthy packing or as customer's request|
|Application||flood project,construction project,bridge etc.|
|Payment term||TT or LC at sight|
|Shippment||Bulk vessel or container|
|Delivery||In 25 days after receipt of L/C or TT|
Packaging & delivery
Packaging detials : Bundle in bulk,seaworthy packing or as customer's request
Port : Nansha, Shanghai, Tianjin, Rizhao and so on
Choose us reason
Source manufacturer :We are manufacturers, productprice advantage, quality assured.
Production equipment: We have perfect production equip-ment, strong production strength,timely completion of each order