Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||0.6 Mm||AZ Coating:||50~225g|
|Coil Weight:||3-6mt||Standard:||SGCC, SCGH,ASTM A653M, JIS G3302,DX51D|
aluzinc steel coil,
sheet metal coil
30-275g/m2 Galvalume Steel Coils Anti Finger Print 914mm For Construction
GALVALUME is a 55% Al-Zn coated sheet steel product that is ideally suited for most types of roofing and siding applications as well as unexposed automotive parts, appliances and miscellaneous applications like furniture, outdoor cabinetry, computer cases, gutters, pipe, etc. GALVALUME continues to gain approval by specifiers, architects, building owners and many others due to its versatility, ease of use, aesthetics and long-term performance.
The most common metallic coating for corrosion protection of steel is a zinc (galvanized) coating. It offers a very good combination of galvanic and barrier protection. Its excellent performance for many applications is welldocumented. However, there are applications where a “longer product life” is desired. As a result, researchers have through the years tried to develop improved coatings for steel sheet that can be applied commercially. Often, the target was to develop an improved product for specific end uses through improved corrosion resistance, improved formability, etc. Most often, these attempts met with difficulties, either with respect to an important ancillary product attribute or because it was too expensive or difficult to manufacture. A hot-dip product that has been developed commercially is known most familiarly in North America as GalvalumeÒ coated-steel sheet. It has been successfully received in the marketplace, especially for metalbuilding roofing. The coating on Galvalume is comprised of approximately 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc, and 1.5% silicon. In the construction trade, Galvalume is known as an excellent product for long-life roofing sheets, especially low-slope roofing on industrial buildings. For low-slope roofing, the product is applied mostly as a bare (unpainted) roofing sheet; the coating is directly exposed to the atmosphere. Galvalume steel sheet is also used as a prepainted sheet when a more decorative finish is desired. When used for low-slope roofing, Galvalume has been shown to perform well for over 20 years, and in many cases over 25 years, without failure. Often, the roof retains its bright metallic finish after 25 years in areas where the atmosphere does not contain too much particulate matter. In this GalvInfoNote, the basis for the excellent corrosion performance of Galvalume will be explained.
Galvanized steel sheet /coil features:
1. AL-ZN coating :30-275g/m2( as required)
3. Width:32-1250mm(914mm,1220mm,1250mm,1000mm the most common)
4. Coil id:508/610mm
5. Coil weight: 3-6MT(as required)
6. Surface:regular/mini/zero spangle, Anti finger print, chromated, skin pass, dry etc.
With excellent cold bending molded manufacturablity, good decoration effect, strong anti-corrosion ability, galvalume steel coils and sheets are also pollution-free and easily recycled. Accordingly, they can be used as final products and basic plates of color coated steel coils and widely applied in construction, home appliances, decoration, ect.
1. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally believe our service.
2. We have more than 15 years of experience in foreign trade, we cherish every order from our honor.
After you choose
1. Check quality again, then send out to you after your payment,
2. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price and products.
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or Telephone.
Q&A Why to Choose us?
·ISO System. SGS and BV from third party.
· Shipment of steel coil -More than 15 countries worldwide.
· We have the most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
· We offer competitive price with best service.
· We have high technical production line with top quality products.
· We have win high reputation based on best quality products.
Contact Person: Eleisin